Highly used WordPress Plug-Ins March 25, 2015
Plugins, as the name suggest, are great tools which are used to enhance the functionality of WordPress blogs by addition of a wide range of useful features. They are basically pieces of code that are created or developed specifically to achieve the purpose. Plugins are perhaps the most interesting feature of WordPress as it allows developers as well as users to make changes as well as additions to its functionality beyond its core installation. They can be placed in the desired location inside your template by function hooks.
At the moment, WordPress has over 26,000 plugins in its database. You can tailor your website according to your needs and requirements with the help of these plugins. Here’s a list of some of the best and must use WordPress plugins:
- Akismet: This is easily the best guard against spammers for your blog.
- BackUpWordPress: If you are looking for a backup for your entire website including database and files, then this is the perfect option.
- WordPress SEO by Yoast: This is an all in one solution for your SEO related requirements, be it titles, meta descriptions, XML sitemaps, etc.
- All in One SEO Pack: This is yet another useful SEO for your blog. However, do not install it if you already using WordPress SEO by Yoast.
- Google XML Sitemaps: It can help generate an XML-sitemap for your blog. It is supported by major search engines including Google, Yahoo and MSN.
For Blog Statistics:
- Google Analytics for WP: By installing this plugin, you can add Google Analytics along with extra search engines with ease.
- com Stats: It lets you keep a track of view, posts, referrers and clicks. However, you will need a WordPress.com API key to enable this plugin.
- W3 Total Cache: Easily the fastest and perhaps the most complete performance optimization plugin for WP.
For Blog Security:
- All in one WP Security and Firewall: It will take the security of your WP site to an entirely different level.
For RSS Subscription:
- FeedBurner FeedSmith: Helps you keep a track of your subscribers
For Contact Forms:
- Contact Form 7: Lets you organize and manage multiple contact forms with ease while simultaneously allowing you to customize them with simple markup. It supports CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering, etc.
- Sociable: Automatically add links to your favorite social bookmarking sites
- Share This: This plugin allows your visitors to share posts and pages with others
For Google Adsense:
- Google Adsense: You can set conditions for the ads being displayed on your WP site which include size, color, format, etc.
- NextGen Gallery: It can easily be rated amongst the most popular WP plugins.
By installing these plufins, you can improve the efficiency of your blogs to a great extent.
Get a WordPress Plug-in Expert
In spite of this fast paced net savvy world and everyday altering norms in the industry, we have worked hard to keep abreast with the latest. Our committed team of WordPress plug-in developers has helped us gain the recognition of an eminent WordPress developer. Consequently, our services embrace high level expertise in developing a vast gamut of WordPress plug-ins, themes, templates, CMS, etc. Besides, many of our clients depend on us for WordPress web maintenance, upgrades, integration and much more.
Should you look for a specialized approach and a lucrative package for these WordPress related facilities, do let us know. Our team is all up to meet your expectations!