Amazon Product in a Post Plugin: A wonderful tool to monetize your blog March 16, 2015
Amazon Product in a Post Plugin is quite a useful tool which can be utilized for the purpose of adding a formatted Amazon Item to any post or webpage by simply using the Amazon product ASIN. It is a wonderful tool to monetize your blog. Here are some of the other tasks that can be executed using this plugin:
- It allows you to make money through your blog posts. You can add reviews, descriptions and other related things to your posts without removing the Amazon product.
- You can add the items of your choice with ease
- You can choose the location of your products on the posts
- It gives you the freedom to add as many products to your webpage as your want by simply using a tool called Shortcode
- It also offers limited support for some foreign languages such as French, German and Spanish in the form of text labels in products displayed on your site
How exactly does this plugin work?
It utilizes Amazon Product Advertising API, which has been revised recently. In order to make use of this plug, you will need the following:
- An Amazon Affiliate Account
- Amazon Product Advertising (API) Keys
Once you have opened an account, all you need to do is to simply install the plugin and enter your Amazon Associate ID in the plugins options page. The next step is to provide API keys. You are now ready to use the plugin.
Note: Never make the mistake of setting products on a live site until and unless you have added custom Associate ID to it. Otherwise you are going to lose out on credits for purchases made through your posts.